How to Advertise on Facebook Using Local Bank Payment System (Without Credit Card)
Facebook Advertising is a medium which is good enough if you want to advertise your business. But there are still many obstacles encountered to use Facebook Ads, one of them is a payment method that requires using a credit card because not everyone has it. But now it can be overcome because of Facebook Ads provide a payment method using a local bank.
Jualan yang cepat laku – Here Agus, a colleague on Facebook who is a specialist SEO, gives a tutorial on how to use a local bank as the payment method Facebook Ads:
1. Create a New Facebook Account (Try to be in the backup ID (identity card, driving license, passport, etc.)
2. Setting the language to account for Indonesian.
3. Go to the Advertisement Manager https://www.facebook.com/advertising / or https://www.facebook.com/ads/manager/
4. In this tutorial I use the setting Currency: Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) and Timezone: (GMT-08: 00) Pacific Time
5. Click on the tab Billing
6. On the Payment Methods, click to add a new payment method
7. The display will appear as follows:
8. In this turorial I choose the payment method with ATM and Bank Transfer. Then click Continue .
9. Add Money to Your Prepaid Advertising Account (Fill in the balance as you want)
10. In this tutorial I fill the balance of 100,000, and then click review the payments.
11. Click make a payment .
12. Add Money to Your Prepaid Advertising Account, then click continue.
13. Click continue
14. Then it will pop out as shown below:
15. Nex click GET PAYMENT CODE
16. Then follow the next command, ie make payments / transfers through a local bank.
17. Immediately make a payment as described by the system.
18. If you’ve already made a payment, then you’ll get an email that the balance has been entered into your facebook advertising account.